Written by Jenny -
If you have been looking for some new dark chocolate recipes to prepare, have we got some to share… ten decadent, super indulgent Nestlé® Toll House® Dark Chocolate Morsel recipes! We handpicked 10 bloggers to come up with tantalizing dark chocolate recipes with photos to match and did they deliver. Talk about amazing, creative and delicious recipes. Those trying them out in the kitchen had a hard time putting their forks and spoons down (present company included)! We sampled cookies, cupcakes, truffles, ice cream, panna cotta, pots du crème, bread pudding, ice cream cake. It was a tough job but glad we got to do it! All the recipes showcased our dark chocolate morsels very well.
Now it’s time for you to be the judge in this blogger competition. You can vote for any recipe on the Nestlé® Toll House® Dark Chocolate Pinspirations Board by “liking” them or repining from the board. Also, you may pin them to as many of your Pinterest boards as you would like. The blogger with the most likes and pins wins $5,000.
Here are the ten blogger entries… drum roll please!
1. Dark Chocolate Double Coconut Cookies from Christina G. of dessertfortwo.com
2. Salted Caramel Dark Chocolate Cookies from Sally M. of Sally’s Baking Addiction
3. Dark Chocolate Mint Cupcakes from Erin S. of Dinners Dishes and Desserts
4. Dark Chocolate and Raspberry Panna Cotta from Josie T. of Daydreamer Desserts
5. Delicious Dark Chocolate Java Infused Cupcakes from Robin C. of Type-A Baker
6. Dark Chocolate Amaretto Bread Pudding with Raspberry Cream Sauce from Anna H. of My Feelings Taste Like Cupcakes
7. Raspberry Dark Chocolate Ice Cream with Brownie Chunks from Annalise S. of Completely Delicious
8. Dark Chocolate, Caramel, and Pretzel Crunch Ice Cream Cake from Lindsay S. of Life & Kitchen
9. Dark Chocolate Raspberry Pots de Crème from Megan G. of What Megan’s Making
10. Dark Chocolate Toffee Truffles from Jamie L. of My Baking Addiction
I hope you are as impressed with these photos as I was. Which one will be your favorite or will they all be? The last day to vote is 3/31, so get pinspired!
Dark chocolate recipes from verybestbaking.com:
|Dark Chocolate Ganache